From:
Jason Kryska and Cheryl Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 18:18:31 -0700
Hello to all, I thought I should give an update on Jack, after my rather
anxious post last night.

I spoke with a ferret friend who suggested that we watch him for a day,
as he wasnt showing any signs of being in pain.  She said it could quite
likely be a sprain, so just watch Jack and see how he is behaving through
the day.

Well, 'Danger' Jack, was his usual self in every way but for his limp.
He is crawling around, and happy as a clam, in fact one of the first
places he went was to try and climb into the bath via a hanging towel.

So, as he is happy and bright eyed, we are going to give him a couple
days to see if he has a sprain, which it is looking like more and more.

Keep your fingers crossed folks,

The ever hopeful,
Cheryl and the Crazy crazies.