From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 1995 13:27:27 -0400
I just was reading about huge ferrets and had to write and tell about my
boys, Spencer and Frisco.. They will be 4 months July 5th.  Their mother
Nutmeg is about 1 1/2 pounds and their daddy Thor is 3 pounds.  Well the boys
where weighed yesterday and are at 2.9 pounds and still growing.  Dr. Bock
says they are all muscle.  They are a handfull.  Beautiful light chocolates.
 They are my babies and I love them, but I can not wait until they are 6
months old  to be neutered!! At least the one, mom was spayed and dad
neutered so Frisco has to carry on the line dad is from,  that has run for 3
years now.    Well, just had to tell everyone how proud I am of my boy.
Stephanie