From:
Laurie Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 1996 20:37:00 EST
Hi everyone, Tinker had the exploratory surgery Thursday, but a blockage was
not found.  Everything looked fine, he is doing well, but we are back to the
same problem: he can't eat his food without vomiting.  So, he is still in
the hospital until we can figure out this problem.  Does anyone have any
idea what could be wrong with him, or has anyone had this problem before?
Feel free to email me personally and I can give more specifics if necessary.
I really miss my baby, please help.

Thanks,
Laurie, Tinker & Koty
"Tough times never last, Tough people do!"