Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 04:55:46 -0400
Dear Sandee,

Please greet my pretty pretty Princess Mocha.  Bubbie will be there to
help you welcome her.

She will be missed by her mommy, daddy, ferret sister and 5 ferret
brothers.

Mocha came to me along with her cage mate Chino two years ago when an
acquaintance "didn't have the time" for them.

I don't know how Chino is going to react when she wakes up this morning
and Mocha isn't there.  Mocha had been there all of Chino's life and now
Chino is the only girl.  Mocha and Chino were like two peas in a pod.
They slept together, played together, and were there for each other
through thick and thin.

~Susie and Brood~

Mocha,

I will love and miss you forever my sweet little sassafras.  Thank you
for loving me.

Love Momma