From:
Patty Ducharme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 23:51:45 -0700
I have read on here that a few of your ferrets have had green poop. My
boogie had some dark green in his this evening. Didnt look like slime
tho. I caught him two times chewing on iams dog food three days ago. My
first ferret ate dog food and within days he had what the vet said was
ece and to "try to clean up his living environment'' of course i told
him his cage is always clean as soon as i see him use his bathroom it
gets cleaned out. (im looking for a new vet!!) any way do they get
green poop from time to time? What can i give him? Hes eating and
drinking well and doing his happy dance with dook dooks too. Thanks
everyone! Hes about five months old.