Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 06:10:59 EDT
I thought I would pass this along to the FML for advice/info.  Please post
directly to the FML or to me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks, Shari Gunter

++++++

Hi All,

Want to share some behavior that I've noticed lately in my very spunky male
ferret.  Rocky is about 2 years old now and lives very comfortably with my
three other ferrets, including the Alpha Male, Ziggy.

Rocky and Ziggy have always wrestled and it sometimes involves some
intervention on my part, but never anything serious.  Lately, Rocky has
been taking to resting his head on Ziggy's shoulders and running along side
of him as Ziggy romps here and there.  There's no bitting or aggressive
behavior.  It quite the site to see two ferrets running along side each
other while one has his head just resting on the other's shoulders.

I thought maybe it was a sign of affection as we always pick Rocky up and
nuzzle him on top of his head (we do this to all our ferrets).

Has anybody else seen their ferrets do this, or is mine just remarkably
talented.

Mady