Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:59:03 -0500
Hello from Ontario, Canada.  I have two seven month old ferrets, one male
and one female.  Gemidi, my male is really sick.  He has lost a lot of
weight and he seems to be breathing heavy.  He use to love to play tag
but now all he wants to do is lay around.  every now and then he'll walk
around but mainly he lays under my son's bed.  My female, Luna is doing
great.  I have no worries with her.  Please if you can think of a reason
why he is acting like this I'll love to hear it.  My little guy is just
not the same.