From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 08:20:31 -0400
Curiosity has gotten the better of me concerning my Smudge.  He came to live
with us in April of 1996 and was a year old this Feb.  I have an
international health certificate that came with him from Pine to Prarie
Veterinary Service in Roseisle, Manitoba Canada.  Dr Cindy Anderson is the
vet who signed it.  I was curious if anyone has heard of or knows of this
place or knows of a breeder who uses this vet.  Smudge is my baby and always
will be.  He is a big boy almost 4 lbs.  He is sweet natured, full of play
and loves to be hugged and cuddled.  He is the only of my 18 fuzzbutts who
will eat meat and regularly takes bits from my supper plate.  He follows me
around like a little puppy and always begs to be picked up.  He has never
bitten (not even in play).  Loves to have his tummy tickled.  As I said I am
just curious if anyone might know of which breeder he might have come from.

Any responses welcome.  Thanx  :-)

Terry
Tikki [log in to unmask]