From:
FerretMommy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:44:57 -0800
>1-Average Age of a Ferret Owner:
Both hubby and I are in Mid 40's

>2-Marital Status:
Married

>3-Percentage of Male/Female Owners:
Not Owners...but we are parents. Both are equally involved.

>4-Average Income Level of Ferret Owners:
What does income have to do with anything.  We live very comfortably, our
kids come first, quality comes first for our babies.

INCOME!!!!  Lets just say Vet visit's twice a year, they have their own
savings account, before we buy foolish things for ourselves, the kids get
what they need first.

>5-Size of their family and/or number of children:
No Human Kids, only Furry Kids

>6-Number of Ferrets on average they own:
We've got 9. ( 6 girls / 3 boys )

>7-Other types of animals owned besides ferrets:
No other.

>8-How often owners purchase food and products for their ferret and other
>  pets:
Monthly ... and any given day that I am out shopping.... there are always
toys, treats, other supplies that if I see a sale I buy it.  Thrift Stores
for baby blankets... the list goes on.

>9-Where do you find owners typically purchase products for their pets.
Internet/In store/by Phone - Pet Store ( very careful about which ones I
go to ).