From:
Stephanie Rusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 08:18:02 PDT
A serious question, for once...Did someone say the biodegradeable, starch
based packing peanuts are ok for ferrets to play in?  Just wondering,
because I received a package from The Ferret Store and the stuff came in
those peanuts.  Chimi and Pepe LOVED them, but they soon figured out they
could CRUNCH them (and then run as fast as they could with them stuck to
their slightly wet lips - they turn to glue and stick to skin) I took them
away, but my husband thinks I am nuts, since I tried crunching one to make
sure it was the biodegradeable kind - it's like a naked cheese puff.  I
spit it out.

Thanks for any info.
Stephanie, Chimi (I want my cheesy poofs!) and Pepe (Shut up Cartman)