From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 17:51:38 EST
Since there have been a few stories about ferrets crawling into drawers
recently, thought I'd add my own, though I have to post it anonymously
[sorry Bill] since it's kinda embarrassing...

The other day I came home from a hard day of Christmas shopping and took my
mail into the bathroom with me.  As I was sitting and leisurely reading my
Christmas cards and spring seed catalog, a certain fuzzbean wandered
sleepily into the bathroom.  I guess he was having a nap attack, because he
climbed into my pants, curled up, and went back to sleep!  Of course I had
to sit there a while longer 'cause he was too cute to disturb.  They're so
*silly* !