From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 23:29:18 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled floor waxers...

(Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! THUD!  Let's do it again!)

The following is my opinion on the whole Valerie and the military
discussion.

It is my professional (I'm a computer professional, so I'm entitled to a
professional opinion) and personal opinion, that most ferrets have four
feet.  Some of those that only have three feet have a wooden peg leg as a
substitute for the missing foot.  They also have an eye patch, a plastic
parrot on their shoulder and a funky-looking hat and beard and hobble
around yelling "Yo Ho Ho and a Barrel of Raisins!" to anyone that will
listen (especially the cat).

I also believe that Valerie was correct when she felt that actually
turning on the water faucet will fill the water glass quicker, than *not*
turning on the faucet.  I think she was also correct in calling Major
Frank Burns "Ferret Face", though I don't think she intended to disparage
ferrets in any way.  I think it had more to do with the snout-like look
he always had.

Your opinions may vary.  They always do.  Are we having fun yet?

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/