From:
Guy & Debbie Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 23:41:05 -0500
Thanks to the support of many of you, last year, I was able to put together
a "Duck Soup for Ferrets Pamphlet" containing 17 recipes, from maintenance
formulas to critically ill formula.  I sent out many copies, asking only
that a donation to a local ferret shelter be made on behalf of our club.  I
thought it might be time to let everyone know again, that these pamphlets
are still available.  This time around, I am asking for a $15.00 donation
towards our own shelter to help offset costs.  As we are a charitable
organization, a tax receipt is available.

Deb Kelley
Manitoba Ferret Association & Shelter
e-mail: gkelley@ mb.sympatico.ca
web page:  http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~gkelley