From:
King of Xanth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1992 12:59:33 -0500
We usually keep our ferrets(3 of them) caged up..we've built a 6'x3' play area
with a "house" in it for sleeping.  But occasionally we'll let them roam the
house free...on one occasion two of the ferrets completely disappeared...we
couldn't find them anywhere.  After what seemed like an eternity looking we
gave up and I leaned onto one of the pillows we have on the floor..well I felt
something move and sure enough the ferrets had burrowed into the pillow and
made themselves a nest inside of it... not to mention the the amount of
shredded foam the covered the floor when the pillow was picked up :)