From:
The Morris Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 06:37:20 -0600
Dont your being a bit hard on the poor fuzzys that have the bad luck to be
born at Marshalls?  Even if you and all us "ferret freindly" people stop
buying from MF it wouldn't put a small dent in their buiesness - They sell
mostly to "ferret stupid" people - I try not to support mf & pet shops but
when it comes to providing a innocent baby a home..... it's like the chance
is probably 90% that some stupid person is going to buy the ferret and
mistreat it and it will end up in a shelter so why not save them before
they have to go through it.... Thus the reason I try to avoid even going by
the pet shop!!  Anyway I know you are saying they shouldn't be breeding
this defect - I feel any mass production of a living thing is wrong - But
the poor ferrets are here - Nothing we can do about it but love 'em -

Mindy, Jr.(June Bug the Rat Faced Boy) and Fat Boy Slim