From:
Alicia Cali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 20:11:36 -0500
Kudos to Judy Cooke for coming up with the idea and to Kristine Lunny for
implementing it!  What a wonderful opportunity to give to a fuzzie who is
much less fortunate than our own!  After speaking to my "adopted" ferret's
shelter mom, I couldn't wait to mail her gift.  OK so I'm a little anxious.
My kid is fortunate enough to have a Secret Santa, but there are still kids
on the tree who don't.  Why not become a Secret Santa today?  You'll be
glad you did!

Merry Ferretmas

Alicia & her two fuzzies, Calvin & Crystal