From:
Michelle Alverson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 23:15:08 -0700
I am sitting here around 11:10 p.m. on Friday and I am humbled and
stilled by the kindness shown today by friends and by strangers alike.  I
drove in to my driveway expecting a few cages and some carriers.  I was
not prepared for the mass of what I found.  We had 75 carriers brought to
us, 8 cages, and TONS of supplies.  These items came from all over the
state and are the result of folks caring about these ferrets that have
become the focus of so much attention this past week.  Throughout this
week I have been often overcome by the support we have received.

Time will become so short in the upcoming weeks and we may have a member
post for us- but I wanted to take a moment to say thanks to EVERYONE on
all fronts that have stepped up this week.  I know we are not alone and
that itself is what drives us.

With love and admiration for everyone's generousity,

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization

407-869-6981