From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 17:46:08 -0800
Today's count is now up to 22 pieces of bedding!

A box came in from Joyce Huff.  She donated 6 hammocks, 4 of them are
really neat and they all look VERY cozy...The 2 wilderness ones are
great!

Lynn Barker sent 3 snowman themed hammocks, and I just love the fabric of
the blue ones :) (lynn, I'm surprised you didn't use cows LOL!)

Also, Debbie Fitzgerald sent 7...yes SEVEN pieces...there were snowmen,
stars, abc's...and they're all VERY lovely :)

Also thanks to Kathleen Collins (2 crochet pieces), Trcey March (flannel
hammock), Valerie Sepulvado (sleep sack), and Fran Brown (2 fleece
sleepers)

I'll keep everyone updated :) The shelter has been picked, but I can't
tell...that'd ruin the surprise :)

-Valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*
Missing Noodles + Rosie at the Rainbow Bridge