From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 20:16:05 -0400
I know many of you click daily at the Food Fund for Animals site. If
you do, you're familiar with the little advertisements along the sides
of the site that show some of the animals they've been helping. When I
went to click today, I got a banner about '3 2-legged Chihuahuas'. So
I clicked on it. Here's a link:
http://www.nsalamerica.org/campaigns/chihuahuas/?cid=ars_2legged

I think everyone should go and read this story. It's amazing to me how
well these little dogs seem to be doing. If you click and watch the
video, you'll hear a lady talking about the dogs, how the shelter got
them and all. Then she mentions how she'd like to see someone make some
sort of a cart to help the dogs get around. I don't know if the people
who make the ferret carts are still on the list, but if so and you read
this message, maybe with a little creativity, someone could come up
with something? I have 0 wood working skills and don't own any saws or
anything.

It's just, with how much I know the ferret community can come together
to help people and animals, I was thinking that maybe someone on here
could help...?

~Tammy - a.k.a. Kesrael

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wonder are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."

"May it be you journey on
To light the day;
When the night is overcome