From:
Bryan Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 08:36:02 CST
Hi!  My name is Tenaka, and I was hoping to enlist the aid of the FLO.

My pet Human, Bryan, has committed the heinous crime of taking my jingly toy
from my Hidey Hole!  Not just once, which might be understandable because he
wanted to play with it and me, but TWICE!

The humiliation of having my cagemate, Cayanne, laughing at me is more than
I can stand!  The shame... the indignity!

Now, don't get me wrong... this Human was worried sick about Cayanne and I
when WE were sick, so I don't want to HURT him..  just something of payback.
Any suggestions?

Thanks for the care tips you gave my pet human!  He certainly appreciated
it, even if I DON'T like Pepto-B, disguised or otherwise.

Love, Dooks, Raisins, and Ferretone to you and all your fuzzies!