From:
Paul Elder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 05:38:58 -0500
I'm sorry to bring things down today but I thought you readers should know
about what has happend in my life Yesterday.

I've never written to the list before I've always read it and cried when
I read about the death of a beloved fuzzie, and that is what I have to do
now Cry,

MY Beloved Fuzzie was an outside caged fuzzie unfortunatly cause of my
roommates didn't want him in the house His Name was Rice Krispies and I
had adopted him back in Feb of 1997 from the Montgromery County MD Animal
Shelter, they told me when he came in he literly walked in their front
door, you could say turning himself in, He was in perfect health and I
always fed him good ferrett food and the linatone, and when I had to take
him for his checkup last year he was in perfect health the vet said that
he was the healthiest ferret that he had ever seen and it was est. that
he was born in 1993.

So yesterday when I went to change the water and give Rice more food he
usually wakes up and climbs out of his hammock when I come up to his cage,
well yesterday when Rice didn't stir from his sleep I reached in to wake
him up and say hi and pet him I found him dead, My Beloved Rice Krispies
has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge he had died piecefully in his sleep
he was 8 years old he had a good life my dear Rice Rest in Piece.

I know I will see him and he will waiting for me when it is my time to
cross over.

Love Your
Buddy
Rev Paul Elder