Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 12:53:30 EDT
I loved what ferretmom Carla wrote on ethics, neglect and ethics.  I was
not surprised either at how the report on MF was written.  It is why laws
must be changed.  It is why I support the Doris Day Animal league-who is
suing the USDA.

You wrote so clearly and concisely and truthfully.  Thank you so much
Carla.

Speaking of abuse and neglect--BIG--do you want to get married??  You have
such intelligence and artistic creativity.  I was awestruck at how you put
one message of how we should never discuss religion on the FML.  The next
message is from our Reverend.  The shocking difference pointed out how
clearly different we all are.  It was brilliant.  I love to see how you
place our messages.

Yes, love.  Marriage.  Ferrets in a baby carriage.  Oh Mr. BIG--We could
lie on the floor by computer light melting into our ferrets together.  You
could talk about your complex ideas and enthrall me.  You could stuff
cotton in your ears as I talk sing song baby talk to the ferrets and mumble
"yes dear" every few minutes.

I could bring all of our ferret children to you while you are on the
computer to kiss goodnight each evening.  You could speak computer
languages to me.  I could make you your favorite duck soup for dinner and
tuck you into your chair in front of your computer at night.

We use the same carpet cleaner-the same litter!  We have so much in common.
We could have his and her computers!  Oh, but ti's only a dream.  I shall
never reveal my love for you.  I shall keep my feelings confined herein
the memory of my computer.  A secret marriage proposal.

Oh-the weasel devils are everywhere today.  I must get them off of the
table before they tip over that---NOOOOO----------------------------

[Moderator's note: Sigh... I guess it's said that when they STOP asking
it's the time to worry ;-)   Very flattering though!  BIG]