From:
Carl & Cherun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:19:29 -0500
Thanks everyone for respondingso fast....

Well from the information and pictures that all of you gave me, I would
estimate that the kits that I was are only about 5 or 6 weeks old...I am
shock and disappointed with the pet store and the breeder ( the clerks
wouldn't tell me the breeder's name).  The clerk said they had had them
for about a week...that means the kits were only 4 or 5 weeks old when
then were separated from their mother!

I don't know what I should do...I've contacted the shelter in my area.
I am hoping that they will either give me some advice or go see for
themselves.  Now, if indeed these kits were only 4 or 5 weeks old when
they were taken to the pet store, how good are their chances?  They seemed
so thin and weak, they only had kibble for food.  I don't know that they
were eating it, the bowl looked pretty stale but almost full.

My heart is breaking at the thought that the pet stores in my area are
selling kits this young, this is the second pet store I have been to that
had kits.  The first store at least had kibble softened with milk for the
little ones.

Please keep these three little ones in your prayers, I can't do anything
to help them.

Cherun