From:
sweets02813 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 07:02:57 -0500
hello to all let me start out by saying IM a new mom to a beautiful sable
kit we call Bella

being a new mom I have some concerns and hope that someone can help me

1.) is that I read everywhere that u should not give or allow your
ferrets to have choc or sweets, well wouldn't u know that the kids left
my den door open where I have the Xmas stocking candy and Bella found a
bag of candy she liked it doesn't look as thou she got into much but just
how toxic is it, and what should I look out for?  I'M scared to death as
I just rescued her and want only the best for her.

2.) I'M reading a lot about adrenal and I forget the other but lets call
it the big "L"

just how common are these diseases or illnesses?  is it common for all to
end up having something of this sort?

are there any other things that I haven't read about that you would like
to share id be more then happy to listen and keep it for future ref if
need be

thxs to all that will can help me, as well as Bella