From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:42:48 EST
My fuzzies are getting their rabies shot on Saturday.  While they did not
have a reaction to their distemper back in October and no reaction to the
rabies last year is there anything I can do in advance to insure things go
well?  The vet has us wait a minimum of 30 minutes after injections before
letting us go but I want to do anything I can to avoid any problems.
Thanks for the help!

Connie, Butch, and Maggie (no, no, no shots.  And what do you mean they're
gonna clean out ears?  Are ears are clean, don't need no ear cleaning)