From:
"Barbara A. Hoult (aka Gustafson)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 08:16:58 -0600
Just wanted to publicly say a big fuzzy thank you to Marie and Jim, our
Angels on the Island.  Yesterday we received three very large boxes
packed full of hammocks for the fosters and assorted goodies suitable
for prizes/raffles and/or auctions.  We were like a couple of ferrets
weasel war dancing as we unpacked all the surprises inside.  The timing
couldn't be better as we have a couple of events coming up in August and
September.

Thank you Marie and Jim.  You are the best!

Barb Hoult
Alberta Ferret Society
President