Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 22:30:32 -0600
Sandee.....please help Franky when he arrives.  He is such a nervous
little guy.  He has been so sick the last 6 months.  Franky had to be
helped over the "Bridge" last Friday.  Towards the end he wouldn't even
eat his Furovite.  His hind legs wouldn't work well and all he did was
sleep.  The vet checked his vitals and said it was time and he was
suffering.I miss him terribly.  Before he got sick he would play "tag you
are it" !  He would grab my leg, chortle a little, and I would grab him
to wrestle with him.  Then the whole process would start again.  He was my
cuddler.  I miss his dooking around just looking to see if I would join
in.  Buddy the ferret misses him too.  He has been looking for him.  Buddy
gave up trying to wrestle with him.  Oh and tell Franky that Buddy kissed
him when I brought Franky back from the vet.  Also give him lots of
raisins.  He couldn't have any after he got sick.  Say "hello" to Ben the
ferret too for me.  He has been there since 1997.  I love you Franky....

Susan
Buddy