From:
Tad Ghostal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:32:34 -0500
Greetings!

I've been lurking on the list for about a month now, time to say hi, and
ask for some help!

I'm a new ferret owner, she's the cutest little critter I've ever seen!
Her name is Zorak, and she seems to have more energy than any animal I've
ever seen!

Ever since I brought her home though..  it seem as though my house is
getting plagued by these small little flying insects.  They didn't seem to
be anywhere until she got here.  Is this a ferret related bug maybe?  Any
ideas on how to get rid of them if it is?

Thanks!

Dominic

"Gou ni itte wa gou ni shitagae"
ICQ# 70147813