From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 16:53:43 +0000
This is probably silly, but..........

While I was cuddling with my ladybug Lucy, my 5 year old sable, last week
I noticed a black spot underneath a whisker.  Thinking it was a scrap of
something, I tried to get at it.  Boy, was that a mistake!  Anyway, today
while corraling her after her daily "come play some more" at my toes, I
noticed it is a little bigger.

Now, my babies have been through adrenal tumors(two out of the five),
insulinoma (again 2 out of the five) and one surgery for foreign body
removal (I hope that piece of hammock was worth it, Toby).  But I have
never seen something like this.  It sure is not bothering her, so should
I just watch it?  Any ideas and advice are welcome.  Thanks!

Sharon
echo,tally,toby,lucy and peter carlos