From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:00:19 -0500
Dooks to all.  Ferret math has finally struck my house and I was given a
12 week old MF blaze as a gift.  I had been admiring this little blaze
handsome guy for weeks at the store and now he's all mine.  I need help
with tips and ideas about handling a deaf ferret.  My other 5 year old MF
girl hears and comes to squeeky toys and when I call her, so I'm totally
helpless when it comes to the deaf guy.  I knew all along that he was
deaf and that didn't deter me from loving him.  He dooks like a madman,
runs, jumps and weasel war dances like a champ.  He's hilarious and I
love him a bunch already.  My original ferret didn't kick his butt when
introduced, either.  She is tolerating him, but I can tell she's not too
happy.  First and foremost, she would have to be able to catch him to
pick a fight with him - hahaha!

Any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, in advance.

Julie Coddington