From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:54:18 -0500
I used to have a few great book on ferrets years ago, but after Kiki (#1)
passed away I swore I'd never "replace" her with another and gave all my
ferret stuff away.  Of course two weasel-monkeys now share my life.
Although I remember much from back then, (and the FMl helps tremendously)
I thought I'd compile a list of good books on ferret care.  I think I'm
going to try to make it a rather extensive list if I get enough responses
and was planning on putting them in order of popularity/use among FML
members.  I'm also interested in Kid friendly ferret books as my seven
year old is a reading maniac and is itching to get a few books that he
can read about ferret care.  Has anyone ever seen any (fictional) )kids
books with ferrets as characters?  (If not I think someone artistically
inclined on the FML should get on that one!  LOL Maybe we could combine
Todd and Alexandra together- I'm sure the result would be pretty darned
amusing!)

Thanks!
Melissa