Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 21:37:08 -0400
Hi All!

I have been reading the FML for a couple of weeks but this is the first time
I've posted.  I have one female ferret named Chloe who is about 4 months
old.  Recently I talked to a woman at a ferret shelter who told me that I
should put skin so soft on my ferret.  She said it would help moisturize her
skin and it would make her smell better.  The problem is I haven't been able
to find it anywhere.  Does anyone know of any other product I could use?
Chloe would sure like not having to scratch so much.  Thanks from both of us.

        -Jim-