From:
Sherry Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:59:38 EDT
Took my female Marshall Ferret to Vet,Has swollen vulva and starting to
loose hair on tail Vet said she might not be spayed,I said she"s supposed
to be.  Might be adrenal gland he says and if they do a spay,they"ll
already be in there to get the left gland, the right is difficult he said
and may kill her.  Either way I said have ya"ll done many of these
surgerys,oh yes over 3.  My question is should I get another vet?

Thanks Sherry
a pig lady and ferret lady.