From:
Brian William Fett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 16:09:54 -0400
Hi all, I'm a new FML subscriber with two cute fuzzies.  They are the most
adorable pets I have ever owned, with one exception, They tinkle on the
floor (outside the cage).

I built them a wonderful cage with 2 full floors and one half floor.  The
problem is, the fuzzies don't know the difference between doing their job in
the corner of the bottom floor or going on the top floors.  Not a huge
problem, but a messy one.  When they wiz from 3 ft it goes quite a ways
outside of the cage.  The last thing I want to do is cut the floors out.
After all, less floor space means less room to romp around.

Please help me!

Thanks,
Brian, Ellie May, and Daisy

The amount of joy derived from pet ferrets is directly proportional to the
number of ferrets cubed.