Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 17:40:56 EST
Hi!
I know I wrote in about ear chewing already, but I'm reading all these
other posts on it and I am still wondering about it.  As some of you know,
my Chloe does this.  When they are in their hammock, Chloe yanks Cassie's
head to where she wants it, and then chews her ears, with her little front
paw rubbing Cassie's head in circles.  Cassie doesn't seem to mind though.
I'm still worried.

Heidi