Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:20:11 -0700
Thank you all so very much for taking the time to offer condolences.
I would like to say a very special heartfelt thank you to those that
offered to have their beloved babies meet my Angel and love and take care
of her.  I don't have the words to convey how much that means to me.  We
laid Angel to rest on Tuesday under a big oak tree.  Angel was always
determined to steal my votive candles out of their holders.  One night
after taking candles away from Angel and saying "Angel, stop taking my
candles" for the 700th time, my daughter laughed and said Mom, why do you
keep saying my candles?  You know everything in the house belongs to the
ferrets now.  So, I placed one of the candles with Angel.  She won out in
the end, she got her way, she got her candle.  She has a granite marker
with her own Angel on it to watch over her.  My daughters and I are
getting by with lots of "Ferepy".  I think the little guys know we need
the laughs and smiles.  They've been sillier than usual (if that's
possible).

The other night Kali put her head into a clear plastic cup and ran around
the house with it on her head (this isn't unusual, she does this often),
but this time she'd run, stop, look around, run, do a 180 degree turn,
stop, look around again, with the cup on her head like a space helmet the
whole time.  Last night Fivel, our deaf albino (he's the only one with an
excuse for not listening to me, the others just pretend their deaf)
draped himself over the side of a pan of water I had out for them and
proceeded to "swim".  His back end was on the floor and his front end was
in the water and he was paddling.  lol.  My daughter called me at work on
Wednesday, laughing hysterically because Mercy, our baby, was running
around with my other daughter's underwear on.  Just a few things to
hopefully bring a smile.  Again, thank you all for your kindnesses.

Warmly,
Ali, Torrie, Jocelyn and the kids
Skylar (Doo Doo Bear), Tyne, Kali, Honey, Fivel, and Mercy
Missing and loving our little Angel