From:
Kathy Mckinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:21:48 -0800
Hi
Hugs and dooks to all!

My boy Spaz was diagnosed with lymphosarcoma last year.  He had two tumors
removed from both of his back legs and currently is on Pred.  He has been
on Pred for about 8 months now, he is going to be two years old, and has
been doing very well.  He jumps around like a crazy man, eats and poops
good.  The problem is that in the last two months he has started losing
weight.  He used to be 2.75lbs and now 2 1/2 months later he is down to
2.25lbs.  Is this due to his lympho?  I know the vet said he would start
losing weight as his cancer progressed, but he's doing so well, doesn't
act sick at all.  He doesn't sleep any more than usual either.  Has
anyone else had experience with this?  Could it be something else?  Any
info is appreciated.

Thanks
Kate and the Spaz monster