Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 10:14:40 -0600
This here is Operative Cayenne and Jabba.  Jabba has finally penetrated all
cage doors and is able to now keep constant surveilance on the area.
Intense area of surveillance is hooman's sleeping quarters.  Operative Mr
Sid is in ther with Miss Miles.  Been told by mr sid, says he loosing hair,
but hooman is aware kof it and taking care of it.  Says he heard hooman
talking about getting a pig in the house?  Huh?  says sounds like escape
goat type pig...gunea pig.  hooman not certain this good move.

Cayenne here, our hooman is now in kprocess of organizing an interragation
area.  Huh?  Jabba "No, intergration area" Oh, so that the new well dey aint
new but dey dont always mix readily can be obserbved at all times when
meeting us.  Jabba, also Smudge has been able to make daily surveilance
runs.  Now have moms convinced to let one of us stay in mr sids room when
she not home.  He is our instructor in escaping.

Oh Oh gotta run hooman approaching.