From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:49:27 EST
I am in the process of reading such a neat book.  The book came to my
attention because Sean and Rocky's story is in it.  Yup.  "Breaking the
Silence" is what it is entitled in the book.  Page 55.  Got it all
memorized here.  LOL.  The author, Dr. Mary Hessler-Key, has filled a
great void out there with her book.  Finally we have a book by a PH.D.,
and by an animal lover herself (so we have both sides here which is what
makes it so unique) about life's lessons from animals.  The book is
writen in a tone of an animal lover but the information is thouroughly
researched.

What I love about this book is the wide range of emotions it pulls out of
me.  The stories of animal heroism, loyalty, and love is inspiring.  There
are some sad things too.... but always with a contructive outcome.  I
think what is most refreshing is the humanity in all of the stories.  It
is leaving me with great hope each day I read it.

This book is very affordable, and it is available at Amazon.com now.
It should be on the shelves of all the main bookstores shortly.  I am
offering to sign the book, or have Sean and Rocky sign the book if anyone
gets it and wants me to.  :) I am not sure, but the author may be on this
list... if she is... way to go!

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/