From:
Josephine Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 18:40:56 PDT
Hi everyone!  i just received a video catalog from Reader's Digest and saw
that they have videotapes about dogs:understanding, training and loving them
and also for cats!  i wondered where the video tape about ferrets where,
wouldn't that be something in our joint effort to educate people, i have
some videotapes they are not proffesional by any means, mostly small klipps
but i would be glad to make a copy and donate it for the purpose, maybee
they could sell something like that at the petstores or just set up a small
tv, rght next to the ferrets where they can show it to potentiall ferret
owners!  but i am pretty sure a lot of you people have pieces and klipps of
fuzzie children, it may be a very informative and fun way of cooperating
with pet stores, maybee it is a long shot but i would buy a video tape if
there was one, is there one?  josephine,Truls my speedbump and meanie beanie
Liza