Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 16:48:45 EST
I want to thank EVERYONE who has sent in their updates, and remind those
who might have missed the first e-mail to please send in your updates or
acknowledgments as soon as possible.  There are 41 entries who are slated
for removal because their information has not been updated/verified since
1997.

If you want to check for your veterinarian or others who do not have
e-mail, please do so!  I'm not sending out mailings like in year's past
(too expensive), so if I don't have an e-mail account on file, I have no
way to verify their information.

Please help me keep the STAR* Resource listing up-to-date by passing this
along to veterinarians you trust with ferrets, or to others involved with
ferrets who may not have e-mail.

Thanks!  Pam Troutman

FERRET RESOURCE UPDATE for STAR* listing

Please take the time to update your LISTING for the STAR* Resource
Database.  You can review it at www.ferretcentral.org.  Otherwise, if your
info says "Listing Needs Reverification," your listing will be removed in
January.  PLEASE acknowledge that your information IS correct with no
changes, or what the changes are.

Return form to: STAR* Ferrets, P.  O.  Box 1832, Springfield, VA
22151-0832.  OR you can e-mail corrections to [log in to unmask]

Organization's Name:
Contact Name:
Address:
City, State, and Zip:
Phone number:
Fax:
E-mail:
WWW site:

Are you a:
501 3(c) nonprofit,
501 3(c) is in work,
a not-for-profit group

Select from below how you would like to be defined.     Mark 1st and 2nd
choices
____association/club         ____hobby breeder  ____product seller
____rescue/shelter
____contact     ____pet sitter       ____wholesaler/ferret farm