From:
CORRINE ROONEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 15:10:25 EDT
Hi,
I came across a pet show the other night on TV.  It's one of those call in
kind of shows.  I'm not sure where it is based from, but the calls were
from all over the US so I guess it is country wide.  It was on a channel
called the EDUCATION Channel.  Their logo on screen is a little box in the
lower right hand corner that says extra-help.  The show is on Wed. 8:00pm
ET time.  (I think it was 8:00) The guy had all kinds of pets.  There were
3 ferrets all kits.  They slept alot.  I even got a good laugh.  One woman
called in and her question was "My ferret stinks !!!  How do I get him to
smell better?" The guy on the show suggested washing the ferret 3 times a
week.  I found that strange, I wash mine once a month.I find they smell
more after the bath.  He did suggest using Marshall or Four Paws shampoo
and Conditioner especially for ferrets to help keep the natural oils in.
Hope some of you other FMLers can see this program too.

Corrie