From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 23:17:38 -0500
Hi Everyone (for about the 3rd time : - ) ),

I have a very complicated problem.  I want to buy plexi glass for a gate
but my walls have wood lining at the bottom (shown in picture.) I dont know
what to do.  Should I find a skilled craftsman (carpenter) to to cut it to
the shape of the wood lining for me?  Please help me!!!  I don9t know what
to do.

I                        <-- WALL -->                                I
I                                                                    I
I                                                                    I
I                                                                    I
I                                                                    I
III                                                                III
IIII                                                              IIII
IIII                   <-- WOOD LINING -->                        IIII
IIII                                                              IIII
IIIII                                                            IIIII
IIIII                                                            IIIII
IIIII                                                            IIIII
IIIII                                                            IIIII
IIIII                                                            IIIII
IIIII                                                            IIIII
IIIIII                                                          IIIIII

Very Confused,
Heidi