From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:47:31 -0500
Baby Zingor is going to the vet tomorrow.  She hasn't been using her
front right paw since Saturday.  At first I thought maybe she just hurt
it playing with the cats or the other ferrets, but I think it would have
gotten better by today.  She drags it when she walks and it doesn't seem
to hurt her when you look at it.  I don't see any visible trauma to it,
but am starting to worry.  She had an appointment scheduled for tomorrow
anyway, so hopefully Dr. Lennox will be able to figure out what's wrong
with her.  Wish us luck!!  (She looks so pitifull!)

Melissa