From:
Modern Ferret Magazine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 00:43:22 -0600
Hi!

While you are sending in your events, be sure to also send a copy of your
event listing to Modern Ferret - we've been listing ferret events for free
since our first issue in 1995.

Please try to send event listings with as much advance notice as possible.
For example, we are currently working on our March/April 1999 issue, so it
is already too late to list events before March of 1999.

Send your event listings to: [log in to unmask]

please have a descriptive subject like "for ferret events calendar" to make
sure that it gets noticed.

Thanks!

- Eric

Modern Ferret Magazine - For ferret owners. By ferret owners.
Mary & Eric Shefferman & the fuzzies: Sabrina, Marshmallow,
Knuks, Trixie, Bosco da Gama, Balthazar, Cauliflower, and Koosh
http://www.modernferret.com