From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 06:40:42 -0800
Hi All,

Just to clarify something I said that was apparently misunderstood by at
least one, when I mentioned about using claws and listed scratching humans,
furniture etc....  I was merely listing possible examples of the usage of
claws.  I NEVER said ALL animals would do these things but usually an
animal with claws will scratch at THINGS (not necessarily humans) when the
claws start getting a little long just to wear them down some.  If not then
why do all the stores sell scratching posts and other such items?????  I
wanted to simply point out that until you actually have the animal in your
home you won't know if they will use their claws or not so you had at least
better be prepared to accept this behavior if they do....

Too bad some people don't look on debarking as cruel just because now THEY
don't have to listen to the barking anymore.  Just proves my point about
quizzing your neighbors about their reactions to animals habits....  I also
believe an animal certainly DOES realize it no longer makes any noise and I
firmly believe it must frustrate them something awful!!!!!

Just another two cents worth, guess that makes four cents worth now!!!!!!!!

To the parent of Lucy, Piper, Scout and Quee - I have heard a lot about
giving Colloidal Silver to babies w/ECE and also giving it to those w/o the
dreaded greenies as a preventative.  Many have mentioned here before that
it helped a great deal with their recovery, perhaps they will be willing to
write you here about what they experienced?????

To Charles Pratt - David Caudill has a catalog with some neat cages in it
and he got a 3 story cage for about $80 inc. s/h which was $17 by itself
(but that was to Idaho)!!!!  Don't know how big the one you have is but
this one is 30"W by 18"D by 30"H.  He has 3 fuzzies himself and the cage
is plenty big for them all.  They also have lots of other cages avail. at
varying prices so check it out...  Luckily I borrowed the catalog to look
thru  so here's the info:

SAFEGUARD
Phone # 717-354-4586
Toll Free 1-800-433-1819
Fax  717-355-2505
Hours are 8am to 4:30 pm Eastern Standard Time

Also there is Jeffers and R.C.STEELE..

Jeffers # is 1-800-JEFFERS

R.C.STEELE # is  1-800-872-3773

Hope you find what you're looking for, good luck!!!!!!

One last request, PLEASE keep praying for RACY, I still don't know
anything more yet!

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *