From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:26:45 EST
Well, The call came in last evening.  I was ask to do a radio show next
Tuesday that's the 23rd of November regarding ferrets.  It's a Local show
but I will be speaking and fielding questions for 30 minutes.  One of the
things I am going to talk about will be IMPULSE BUYING DURING THE CHRISTMAS
SEASON!  I will all kinds of things as well as giving out the major Web
site for Ferret Information "The Ferret Information Bank" plus of course I
will talk about subscribing to the FML.  Please feel free to E-Mail me on
what you think is Important that I include in the Radio Show!!!

The Ferret Christmas Angels and "Mellennia" are doing well over on
Ebay.com.  However since the Christmas Angel series is going fast, if you
want one you need to go bid on them.  Of the series of 4 which only 5 each
are made we have on 3 left of each.  All would make adorable angels for
your Christmas tree and of course they are beautiful conversation pieces
that can sit on your coffee table.  All monies go toward the Vet, & shelter
care of the Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter.

Sunday the 14th We had 2 adoptions: Fargo and his brother Gordon, have
joined the Pencil Hemsley family.  Pencil is very happy to have two adopted
brothers.

Finally: There will be NO ADOPTIONS from the FFIRC shelter Between the 22nd
of November and the 10th of January.  We do this every year at Christmas
time to protect the ferrets from IMPULSE adoptions.

Have a Great day and don't forget to catch me on WTTP 1370 on your AM dial
7PM 11/23/99

Chere McCoy,
Shelter Mom, Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter