From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 11:26:48 -0400
I use AOL and I can get about 10-13 of the first messages of the FML on my
reader before it is cut off and I am forced to upload a file in another part
of my computer to finish the list.

If everyone could :
1.  print shorter posts,
2.  e-mail answers directly to the questioner instead of 15 posts which read
    almost identical from old FMLers,
3.  keep post strickty domestic ferret specific..

those of us on AOL could get by better until we switch to another server - if
it comes to that.

[Moderator's note: Some people have written to tell me they figured it out,
or that it fixed iself... hope it's on the mend.  BIG]

In the meantime - if anyone is wondering why I have not responded to their
question - please e-mail me directly to ensure I have received your mail - I
may never upload these files if the process remains this complicated.

Pam Grant