From:
victoria foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 09:03:53 CDT
Well, my friend's ferret had babies last wednesday.  I haven't said anything
sooner because I wanted to be sure everyone was going to be fine.  The
babies are well and thriving, the mother is doing great.  She is very calm
and doesn't mind us checking her babies.  They are darling.  They khave
also doubled in size since they have been born.  They are simply adorable.
I would like to thank the Killians, Tracy, and Pat for reassuring the new
owners.  Your advice and concern were greatly appreciated.