From:
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 08:06:59 -0400
i've been out of the loop a lot lately with this nightmare move of mine
and don't know what the outcome of the FML 5000 donations are up to.  I
have a suggestion.  To continue to show BIG our appreciation and to
hopefully help the IFC and SOS help victims of Katrina, KEEP THE
DONATIONS coming.

i for one will be making another donation tot he FML 5000 shortly.  It
won't be much, our shelter is in a very bad place with this new
move/house.  However, my small donation will make a difference, every
one does.  If we all dig deep and pull out the change in the bottom of
our pants pockets, i'm sure we can all come up with $2 each.

it may not sound like a lot and many times we don't donate because we
only have two bucks, but if we ALL donate $2, we can ALL make a HUGE
difference.

Please, dig deep and send in your loose change.

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>